Do you only call your vet when your horse is sick, injured or needs medical treatment? This is a sickness program and we offer a better choice. Let us work with you and implement a pro-active approach to health and wellness. By identifying health issues before they become serious problems, you have a greater chance of successful treatment and avoiding emergency services.
Our preventative health program includes the following:
- Manure Parasite Screen and Deworming Consultation to establish an appropriate deworming program for your horse and its effectiveness
- CBC and Equine Chemistry Screen Plus Fibrinogen to establish your horse’s baseline values
- Physical Exam to evaluate your horse’s eyes, heart, lung and body condition.
- Nutritional Consultation which includes body scoring, review of current grain, hy and recommendations to optimize your horse’s health and longevity.
- Geriatric Consultation
- Micro-chipping (Permanent Identification)
Routine wellness visits allow us to not only keep up with your horse’s current health, but they also provide the opportunity to identify and address potential problems before they can develop into something more serious. Early detection of disease can greatly improve the quality and length of your horse’s life.
2018 Preventative Health Care Plan
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive health care program for your horse that will cater to you and your horse’s individual needs while saving you money. With this in mind, we have developed three different annual prepaid wellness programs at a reduced cost that give you peace of mind knowing that all of your horse’s wellness needs are taken care of.
For complete details on our plans and the savings available to you, please download the full information here.